At the Law Offices of Richard D. Franzblau, LLC we provide legal representation to clients involved in timeshare development, resort and condominium development and membership campgrounds.
Our main office is located in Orlando, Florida, a center of activity and growth in time-share development. Mr. Franzblau has extensive experience in this heavily regulated industry, and provide thorough and precise counsel designed to facilitate our clients' projects and protect their investments. He has a national timeshare development practice, and many of our clients have multi-state operations. Our services for developers include the following:
- Preparation of public offering statements
- State approval and registration of the public offering statements
- Compliance with regulations on telemarketing and other issues
- Investigation into requirements of multiple states regarding the sale of timeshares
- Responding to consumer protection agencies and other government agencies and handling complaints regarding marketing techniques and the sales process
- Counsel on compliance with Florida's lock-out law, the timeshare solicitor and owner referral laws, the timeshare resale broker law, the vacation club law, Florida's streamlined timeshare foreclosure law, and the personal property timeshare amendments
- Representation in commercial property acquisitions
- Representation in timeshare closings
- Entity formation and business law services
We work to provide accessible, efficient and effective legal services. From offices in Pennsylvania (Allentown), New Jersey (Somerset County and Middlesex County) and Florida (Orlando), attorneys Richard Franzblau and Minal Shah serve clients throughout the nation, assisting them with timeshare developments. Please contact us for more information.